Utah Commercial Litigation
We are principled advocates who understand that credibility—a key component of effective persuasion—is enhanced by civility and respect. We have litigated hundreds of cases involving millions of dollars in exposure, including bet-the-company cases. Our clients range from small local shops to large national companies. We take a measured approach to litigation, evaluating the potential benefits and risks of each decision to ensure that resources are invested wisely. Our advice and counsel is guided, without exception, by the best interests of each client.
We have successfully litigated cases for clients doing business in the following industries:
- Real Estate
- Finance and Insurance
- Food Service
Our clients trust us to handle their most pressing, sensitive, and important matters. A sample of the cases we have helped resolve include:
- Defense of a $20,000,000 lawsuit against a service station accused of failing to properly conduct a vehicle safety inspection.
- Procurement of a $9,000,000 judgment against a pipeline owner for breaching its contract.
- Defense of a $3,000,000 claim against a construction manager accused of defective work.
- Prosecution of a $300,000 claim against a real estate developer for defaulting on a secured promissory note.
- Prosecution of a $60,000 claim against a semi-trailer truck manufacturer for failing to honor its warranty.
Contact Our Utah Commercial Litigation Group
Contact Walker Law PLLC for more information about how we can assist you with a particular commercial litigation matter. We welcome you to learn more about our free Utah commercial litigation seminars.